Calibration, Service and Returns
Should your Testo instrument require a repair or calibration please follow these five simple steps to insure the best possible service and fastest turnaround.
- Click here for PDF of "Service Return Form" and print out form.
- Securely box the instrument in the appropriate size and weight cardboard box or container.
- Include with the instrument a brief description of the problem or the service required
- Provide your complete contact information (name, company, department, address, phone, fax and e-mail) should we have any questions or need your authorization for extra service or calibration.
- Ship to: Testo, Inc., 40 White Lake Road, Sparta, NJ 07871 USA
NOTE: A Return Authorization Number is not required!
For technical questions and troubleshooting techniques:
For questions on orders:
If you don't know of a Testo distributor in your area, you can use our Distributor Locator form to find one that services your area.
All of our customers can take advantage of an international network of expert service centers throughout Europe and Asia. Each is able to provide professional service and calibration expertise for any Testo instrument.
For service outside the U.S. and Canada, visit: Testo International